At Borrego, we don’t accept the status quo. We are driven by a culture of teamwork, fearless thinking, and adaptability as we pursue our mission to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy. We value innovative thinkers who bring fresh ideas to their work, and we provide the internal stability and opportunities that support their long-term career growth.
Our approach to compensation focuses on flexibility, equitability, and forward-thinking benefits that our employees value, including:
- a hybrid work location policy that offers the flexibility — and the home office equipment — to work from home for at least part of the week, depending on their team's needs
- an unstructured time-off policy that honors our employee's work-life balance
- a 401k plan that vests immediately with Borrego matching your contributions equal to 100% of the first 3% of your pay and 50% of the next 2% that you elect to contribute
- a robust paid parental leave plan for both birthing and non-birthing parents that is available immediately upon hiring and increases after 1 year of employment to up to 12 weeks of paid time for birthing parents and 6 weeks for non-birthing parents
- competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision
- company-paid short and long-term disability and professional development & education assistance