Put your technical expertise
to work in clean energy.
At Borrego, we are known for our quality, expertise, and focus on strong partnerships with our clients and partners. With more than 1.6 Gigawatts of solar and energy storage assets under our management, we're one of the most experienced players in the industry. We're driven by a mission to solve the world's energy problems by accelerating the adoption of renewable energy. Teamwork, integrity, pride in our contributions all drive our team's success. We value innovative thinkers who bring fresh ideas to their work, and we provide the opportunities that support their long-term career growth.
Our approach to compensation focuses on flexibility, equitability, and forward-thinking benefits that our employees value, including:
- competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits such as medical*, dental, vision, health, life, and disability insurance
- potential for bonuses
- a self-managed time-off policy and flexible work schedules
- a 401k plan that vests immediately with Borrego matching your contributions equal to 100% of the first 3% of your pay and 50% of the next 2% that you elect to contribute
- a robust paid parental leave plan for both birthing and non-birthing parents that is available immediately upon hiring and increases after 1 year of employment to up to 12 weeks of paid time for birthing parents and 6 weeks for non-birthing parents
- company-paid short and long-term disability and professional development & education assistance
*UnitedHealthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files on behalf of Borrego. To link to the Machine-Readable Files, please click here.
"What makes Borrego great? This is simple: The People. From the C-level executives all the way down to the interns - people create and drive culture. I absolutely love that we actually live our mission statement to accelerate the adoption of renewable energy."Borrego Employee